Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation

It's amazing that in 12 years of work, I have never had a full week off paid. Its always been a 3 day weekend or a day off here or there. But with the paid week off and throw in the weekends and Bonus Labor Day and BIZOW! 10 full days off in a row \m/

Tomorrow we will be traveling to a family cottage on the lake in Maryland. I'm excited to see it, even though there are no intertubez NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I have plenty of tunes and movies/shows and a copy of Stephen King's The Stand to past the free time when not out enjoying the weather.

Cabin and Lake view

So I'm off to soak in the rays and enjoy some much needed R&R

To those of you at work next week..




1 comment:

skizzbot said...

You sunamubitch... how dare you vacate. I envy you. (says the guy that had 2 4-day weekends this month)