Thursday, August 28, 2008

FFS.......

This morning I read a blog from a girl I went to HS with basically lambasting Obama saying that the president needs to be a white man and bitching that Obama was once a Muslim. Well guess what. Obama was never a muslim. His father was.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

then I hear today from my mother in law. "I don't even know why he is trying? they are gonna elect this fuckin black guy and someone is gonna shoot him. No matter what he is going to get shot"

Jesus christ I'm glad that we still have these views and total shit claims based on no facts at all.

Okay I'm done being Digg.

3 comments:

skizzbot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skizzbot said...

It's nice to see people are prejudiced and dumb enough to believe just about anything any has to say about Obama. What would be great is for people to take their heads out of their asses and listen to what he's saying instead of seeing nothing but the color of his skin. Seriously... McCain? The dude is a clueless, out of touch old man who plans to follow the policies that Bush laid out... I mean, hell, it's done SOOO great for us so far, right? Yeah, good call rednecks. For fucks sake...

Wanda Lynn Taylor said...

Ignorance is bliss, right? :/