Monday, August 18, 2008

Taggin' Dat Music

I decided to whip my music collection into shape this weekend and get it all set up neatly so I can enjoy it more. I'm so sick of the radio playing the same 15 songs over and over and over. I keep hearing Daughtry and Leona Lewis every damn time I turn on the radio....I get it good songs but stop wearing that shit out!

Anyway I digress...I put them in folders by Artist, then title and then used MP3Tag to change all the tags and add all the fancy cover art.

It is a lifesaver super easy utility that everyone should have if you have mp3's/
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

It makes it so easy to label and add Tags as well as change your file name so its not. crazydudemix01_crazydude.mp3 or something lame ass like that.

Hell I even went a step further and used winamp remote and now I can listen to my tunes at work or on my 360. Read more about it here He sums it up better than I can. It was super easy to set up.

No comments: