Friday, August 8, 2008

A story in Email

My best bud Dan and I would message back and forth to each other thru the course of the day at work before his work let him go earlier this year. and let me tell you its pure gold.

this was 2 and a half years worth of thoughts, arguments and statements which when counted today totaled 15,648........

Yea thats right, fifteen and a half thousand peeks into our demented mind and thoughs. Now I would share some of these golden nuggets with you right now but

1. there are 15,648 of them
2. You probably wouldn't understand half of what we say anyway since we have our own special (Helmet Special) sense of humor and phrases
3. 10% of them would probably have Jesse Jackson, the KKK, the FBI and basically every group on the planet knocking on our door. (the Government is probably hacking my emailz as we speak)

Just wait, one day I'm going to publish a book of all these, only two people will probably ever buy it (Dan and I) but it will be the funniest god damn book on the planet.

Stay tuned for nuggets of gold in the future if I feel up to it.

PS. If you have a job for my buddy hook him up! He's a hard worker I swear!

No comments: