Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight Verdict: BAD ASS!


So I finally ventured out and took in this movie last night and all I can say is Holy Experience Batman! Talk about an excellent movie, this movie blends in the perfect ebb and flow of action and dialogue and mixes in a few demented laughs and HOLY SHIT moments. It truly is a great film. The actors are terrific in it and Yes I do believe that Heath Ledger deserves serious consideration for an Academy Award for this. (No, not because he's dead and some people think that is why everyone is busting a nut over it.) No its because if you enjoy the essence of the film and see what he is doing with the character you see it is truly an amazing performance. He gives the character the total feel of psychopath with absolutely no rhyme or reason. There is no ulterior motive, he does just to do.

"I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just *do* things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I *hate* plans."
- The Joker

it was truly a great experience. Great cinematography, great sound, great action, great acting and great storyline all add up to a great movie.

See this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of movie I wish I could see again for the first time. This movie blew me away... seeing it 4 times just isn't enough.